Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Booyah! Book Club

Let's get scholastic ya'll!
There has really never been a more fit time to start a book club than now. Time to get crafty with time and think of new ways to spend it-without spending our hard earned pay. Thanks to Courtney(a.k.a. Berrrgen), six girls and I had our first meeting last night for our very own Booyah! Book Club. The name came completely natural,as we have extremely broad vocabularies and drinks were involved. Yes,we're keeping it light with cocktails and occasional dance parties. I think we each have a little somthing to bring to the table-including my mom who,I'm sure, will have a definite opinion about everything. My book was chosen first, and though I welcome and recommended complete honesty, I'm going to try not be completely offended if someone dislikes my book.
I'm interested to see how club Booyah! goes. And I'm fully ready to defend my romantic,historical novels. Don't let me down Phillipa Gregory-it's my Booyah! Book Club reputation on the line here.

No comments:

Post a Comment