Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011...Where Do I Begin??


The last time I posted an entry was February 26, 2009. About four and a half months later,June 6th to be exact, my oldest brother, one of my best friends since the beginning of my life, went on to the spiritual world. I don't remember most of what I was feeling before then. I'm not even curious to read the previous posts. In fact, I know I will be embarrassed to read the of lightness of my life then, to hear my tone before the biggest shock of my life. And even having said that- I still find my life very beautiful and full of light-only another kind. I think about Isaac everyday- I laugh and mostly I cry really hard over him. This whole experience-which will be lifelong-the loss of my brother and yet again not,is something so deep, I won't even offend it by trying to describe it.
So here's to keep keep keepin' on. If for no one else but myself.
I love you Isaac. Most of all, here's to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment